- Single bottle system neatly tucks one bottle behind your saddle for easy access to hydration
- Perfect location for an extra bottle when taking on longer training rides or Century rides
- NEW upgraded Italian-made,¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†XENON¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†cages increase cage grip force by 60% over original model
- Mounts low to not hinder your ability to get on and off the bike
- Carry repair kit with XLAB¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER
- Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility
- No trouble getting on and off the bike. The low mounting position provides enough clearance to easily swing your leg over the saddle
- Adjust bottle height by up to 1‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àöœÄ to perfectly position to your comfort level
- High-gripping¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†XENON¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†cages tout an 8lbs grip force (approx) ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö¬® within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention
- Strong, sturdy mount prevents swaying, rattling and vibration
- Add an XLAB¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö¬® a compact storage bracket that sleekly mounts behind the cage!
MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†easily carries a clincher repair kit ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö¬® tube, tire levers, XLAB¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†AIR STRIKE CO2¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†Cartridges and XLAB inflator. It can also carry a full tubular setup including tubular tire and inflating foam sealant.
1 Cage Mount and 1¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†XENON¬¨¬®‚Äö√Ñ‚Ä†Cage
Black mounting bracket with black cage
Proprietary composite mount. Nylon composite cages.
8lbs (3.6 kg) approx
3 Year Limited Warranty
CLICK HERE: SADDLE COMPATIBILITY CHART