- Reflective, matte silver finish helps keep liquids cool
- Ultra secure groove latches onto XLAB cages to prevent launching
- Fast-drinking, high-flow valve
- BPA Free and Phthalate free
- Reflective, matte silver finish keeps liquid temperature down
- Add ice or refrigerate
- Matte silver insulation prevents glare for horizontal, BTA mounting
- High flow silicone valve
- Easy-pull nozzle for fast drinking
- Ultra secure, deep neck groove latches onto cage to prevent launching
- Mounts vertically or horizontally. Won’t leak.
Because of our engineering and testing for this product, we give it a 3 Year limited to the original owner.
DISHWASHER: Place the bottle on the top rack and the lid in the cutlery compartment. Use the Normal cycle.2
WASH BY HAND: Use a small amount of dish soap with warm water. Shake the bottle well and then squeeze water out through the valve. Next rinse thoroughly with cold water and stand the bottle upside down with the cap off to drain and dry.
BAKING SODA AND VINEGAR: This method will get rid of any odor, mold or mildew. Clean the bottle as in method 2 above. Next, add 2 tablespoons of baking soda into the bottle and half a cup of vinegar. Allow it to sit for 6-7 minutes and then scrub the inside with a bottle brush (available at most supermarkets). When clean, squirt the contents out through the valve. Next, thoroughly rinse the bottle and cap with fresh cold water and then stand upside down to dry.