PROLOGO 7 JERSEY
This jersey is made for those JRA rides. Just Riding Along. You're not aiming for new Strava records or to win the city-limit sprints, but you do want a jersey that's comfortable and looks great. The jersey has a neutral cut ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö√Ü not racy but also not flapping in the wind. But the high-stretch micro-piqu‚Äö√†√∂¬¨¬© fabric means it fits more shapes than a Castelli race jersey. Adding to the fit and comfort are the four-way-stretch sleeves that seem to disappear, since you don't really feel them at all, right down to the raw-cut sleeve ending that never constricts. This jersey offers full sun protection: the main body is rated at UPF 50 while the sleeves are UPF 30, which means they still block 97% of damaging UV rays. Important Castelli features like the drop-pocket design, easy-sliding full-length YKK¬¨¬®‚àö√ú Vislon¬¨¬®‚àö√ú zipper, and reflective details on the back will keep this jersey in the short rotation in your wardrobe.
- Micro-piqu‚Äö√†√∂¬¨¬© polyester knit on the body for great moisture management with a soft hand
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on sleeves with raw-cut sleeve endings
- Full-length YKK¬¨¬®‚àö√ú Vislon¬¨¬®‚àö√ú zipper with neck protector
- 3 rear pockets with drop-pocket design for optimal pocket placement
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist
- Reflective details on both sides of pocket