Celebrating turning ten years young – limited edition compression tights have been released all with their own story of design and history
“Sunsets all over the coastline of Australia are remarkable. This print was inspired by an afternoon run along the riverbanks of the tweed river, NSW. The colours are captivating, calming and hold a strength of natural empowerment. As a Bundjalung artist, I have used our coastal pattern work to represent the bodies of water, the river and the ocean.” – Christine Slabb Australian Indigenous Artist & Graphic Designer fitness enthusiast
Worn by multiple world champions, endorsed by sports institutions the world over and praised by professional athletes from all disciplines including Triathlon, Cycling, NBA, Swimming, Netball, AFL, Soccer, NRL, NFL and Running.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception and awareness of limb placement for agility
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Internal key pocket for essentials.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.