RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
- You can return any garment for a full refund if it is within 14 days of receiving your original order
- The Customer cannot return any goods purchased which are sale items or which were purchased at a discounted price, nor can the Customer seek a refund for any goods purchased which are sale items or which were purchased at a discounted price.
- The amount refunded will be the price paid when purchasing the garment. Sale items cannot be returned.
- Returns or Exchange parcels are payed for at the customers own expense.
- If you have purchased a garment that needs to be swapped due to size or colour, the buyer will send the goods back at their own expense and once the order has been received Upgrade.ph will deliver the new garment/s right away.
- Please make sure you return the goods in the same condition you received them in. We are happy and willing to accept all garments returned, however, if they arrive in a poor condition we might have to send them back to you.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please make sure they are packed securely so they do not get damaged. Please also ensure you send the goods with a tracking number, otherwise we will not take responsibility if the goods never arrive at the Upgrade.ph head quarters.
- Our return address is:
7452-A Yakal cor. Bakawan St.
San Antonio Village Makati City Philippines 1203